Monday, February 20

Banker's Holiday

 President's Day. What a joke. Nothing more than a Federal government day-off, that Banks and many other companies use. Schools, too, as the Youngest is home today. I have never worked a job that got this day off.

I'm still a bit groggy this morning. Slept good though.

Had a good dinner out with the three boys last night. Went to Chili's. Wife got to see the car the Oldest has gotten.

The potato salad was good RM. It's all gone already. She was a bit upset (I'm reading into the comment she made) that I was not here when she came by though. But, my car needed a wash, and I had already made plans to be somewhere else. Sorry!

That's about all I got today. Got a good sale going on at the discount grocery (20% off my purchases with ad) so should probably finish getting ready to face the public. Need to stop by one of the other dollar stores and see about some new reading glasses - my last pair broke.

PeacE

No comments: