Thursday, March 2

I'm Really Not Crying ...

 You can always tell when it is winter in Arizona. Here in the Valley, it means things are growing green, flowers are blooming, and everyone with allergies are walking around wiping their eyes and blowing their noses, scaring everyone around them because 'Thank you Covid'. The past couple of days have been pretty bad for me, this morning being the worst yet. The eyes won't stop watering, which leads to the nose dripping, which leads to me just feeling miserable. It is going to be this way for the next few weeks, since we got some good rain yesterday, everything will be blooming and pollenating, filling the air with allergens. Yee. Haw.

So this morning was doing my regular routine and decided to watch a movie. "A Man Called Otto" with Tom Hanks, sounded like a good diversion. I remember seeing the trailer, and it looked like a comedy/drama kind of movie. It was actually somewhat depressing, though had its funny parts, too.

My office chair broke yesterday. One of the bolts that hold the arm to the seat, actually snapped. So now using the arms to leverage myself up is not an option, unless I want to fall on my face. Also no leaning back, as the whole right side pivots on the remaining bolt in place, and just twists. The chair was a Christmas present from the Wife and kids about two years or so ago. It has some wear and tear, but will be going to bulk trash in the near future. I'll have to start shopping around for a good replacement. Something that isn't the faux leather. That gets pretty sweaty in the summer months.

Welp, I need to get on to other things.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I have an 'extra' desk chair if you want to try it. It's one I bought via Amazon a few years ago. I liked the chair, but when we moved, it lost a bolt that holds the back in place. Haven't done anything with it as the company bought me a new chair for my desk. If interested, let me know.... one of these days I might try to find a bolt for it... it's mesh, I think... on the back...