Monday, March 20

Another Boring Weekend

 I did no shopping on Saturday. Which means I need to get out today or tomorrow. I need to get over to Savers/Goodwill to find a pair of long pants. I have a possible Jury Summons for Wednesday, and need to be prepared. They frown on anyone wearing shorts, though that is about all I have anymore.

I did go up to the VFW on Saturday. But while there I got a text from the brother saying he wasn't going to show up. There went my jerky. I decided to not stay and called hi on the way home, told him to go ahead and eat it, since I wasn't going to meet up with him anytime soon. He filled me on stuff going on with his family. OMG. Drama Central. What a bunch of messed up kids he has raised.

Yesterday was simple. I was to meet up with a buddy to watch one of the NCAA games around noon - he never showed up. So I spent the afternoon alone, with no book (tablet was not charged the night before). Made for a boring day.

Rain expected Tuesday. I really don't want to go shopping for pants. I need to do my meds and find something for breakfast.

PeacE

No comments: