Thursday, March 23

It's Too Early ...

 Thanks to my bladder, I am awake this morning just after 5am. It's not a medical issue - having to pee this early in the morning. I blame it on how much I drank yesterday. I did go through quite a bit of water... Either way, after the trip to the bathroom, I find myself not able to fall back asleep. I'm sure a nap will find itself on my schedule probably later this morning.

Nothing much to write about today. We had a day of rain earlier this week, and I am not sure if it is the weather changes, or all the walking I did on Tuesday (the day of rain), but I was achy yesterday. I still feel it somewhat this morning as well. The joints just like to protest when having to be used. 

Got four more books I need to get read, and reviews written, so I guess I should go do that.

PeacE

No comments: