Monday, March 27

All I know ...

 ... is that it is nearly 2am, and here I am sitting at the computer, unable to fall asleep. I went to bed around 11:30 after watching a movie ('The Pale Blue Eye' on Netflix - was pretty good). I worked a couple crosswords on my tablet, then tucked in to get some sleep. Somehow, sleep never made the agenda evidently.  I'm going to watch an episode or two of something that seems boring, drink some coconut/lime water (picked up at the store at discount price, and it sounded interesting) then probably head back to the bed around 3-4 to try the sleep game again.

Tomorrow I will be sending yet another email to the Company, letting them be aware (AGAIN) that I am available for work. They acknowledged the one I sent two weeks ago, but since have not contacted me in anyway. I don't know if there just isn't any work, or what. I think this time I will send a copy to a person I know that I usually correspond with when a project is starting. Maybe that will help results.

Did not do too much this weekend. The Wife and I went for bbq Saturday at a place over in the 'Slope area called Little Miss BBQ. It has some of the best I have ever had in town. A bit pricey, but always worth it. We followed that up with a trip to the 99 Cent store, as the Wife said we needed a few things. Got my coconut water there, and found a bag of Japanese peanuts which turned out to be pretty tasty. I priced them on Amazon, and I got the bag I did for 1/3 the cost they go for regularly. I'm going back tomorrow (later today) to see if they have anymore left. And maybe another jug of this coconut water - it's pretty good too. Sunday we just stayed around the house.

Still working on my books I am reading for reviews. The first one, I have been working on for a few days now. It is much longer than most others I have read, and it starts a new trilogy to one I read many years ago. Still have a good third of it to go before finishing, so maybe a bit busy the next couple of days.

PeacE

No comments: