Thursday, July 11

Hasn't Killed Me Yet

 The past couple of days have been pretty lazy ones for me. Monday afternoon for about four hours, the Youngest and I helped Middle Son move things from one apartment to the next. He had a Uhaul van, as not many large things to move, and the two boys did all the heavy lifting. I carried items I could and did a couple loads in my vehicle. After that second load, I was done in. It was 116 outside, I was dehydrated, and just hurt from all the physical activity. The boys did one last load, and we all called it a day. This morning, Middle Son 'stole' Youngest to finish some small loads, and clean the apartment to turn in the keys.

Though the legs and back are not hurting nearly as much today, I still don't see myself doing much of anything. Might spend the day just lounging in bed, reading. Maybe the VFW Post, but not sure if I feel like it today.

PeacE

No comments: