Thursday, August 2

Empty Post Title

Today has been one of those weird days - I mean weird like, you feel like nothing is getting done, but in actuality, everything is caught up and you are left there sitting thinking 'What did I do?'
Nobody has really spoken to me today, and I have cleared off half my desk. Something is wrong here. Or maybe they listened yesterday when I ripped off the head of anyone that walked into my office - managerial or not. It bring s a good feeling to think that someone actually listened to measly little ol' me.

Wednesday evenings are kind of nice around my place. The Reverend Mother picks up my older kids (all but the baby) and takes them church for the evening meal, or when they are not doing meals (summer) to a restaurant prior to church classes. I am not a religious person, but that all goes to another post... Anyways, RM then brings the kids home a little after 8pm. I thought I would be a nice husband, come home after work instead the usual stop-over at the pub, and spend some time with the Wife whilst most of the kids are gone. So I get home about 6, changed clothes and was reading one of my books ("The Historian") and fell asleep. My wife comes home and wakes me at 8pm. I asked where she had been - I had told her we were going to have supper together without the kids. She had forgotten. Can you believe that? Forgotten about a 'date' with me? Plus she had stopped and picked up her own supper, but nothing for me. I felt so loved last night. Of course about that time, RM was home with the kids, and I basically went back to bed. I slept good. Maybe that is another reason today is so weird. Usually I am fighting to stay awake at my desk.

So anyone in the mortgage/real estate biz? How do you like all that is happening around? I just lost another 2 deals due to a lender shutting it's doors unexpectedly. It's killing business left and right. Even banks are starting to close doors. I check mortgage implode every day to see if any are closing that day that I am using or not.

Okay, enough rambling on about stuff today. I did find a funny pic for you today. I don't care what ya say, that's funny!

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pionnense [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url]