Wednesday, August 1

Mozilla Firefox - What is up with that thing?

I had mentioned a couple weeks back or so, that I had downloaded and started running Firefox as my browser. I am mostly running it from a USB memory stick at work, as the IE they have there does not allow Flash/Shocklwave/or videos to be played.

Has anyone else using Firefox had problems? Today, I was submitting some information at one of our Lenders, and kept having system errors on their website. After a call to tech support, it was because I was using Firefow instead of IE. I switched over and was able to finish.

Since I was in IE already, I hoped over to my sight and I see that when I copied/pasted my story to the post, it left alot of "line codes" between paragraphs. That had never happened before. I went in and editted them out. I still like Firefox, but what other problems may I expect out there? Anyone have any stories?

PeacE

No comments: