Monday, August 6

Not so exciting of a day ...

Beginnings of the week have got to be my worst days. I have no motivation to get going to work, to do anything at work. But if it were like Tuesday after a three day weekend - no problems getting up and going. One of those subconscious things I guess, that I don't care for Mondays.

I took the kids Saturday to see Harry Potter. They were very happy. I had looked up the times online for the theater, then when we got there, it turns out it was the IMAX version. Soooo, not only was it on a bigger screen, but had about 25-30 minutes of it in 3D towards the end of the movie. Was pretty cool. My daughter finished book 7 this past week, and has now passed it on to the oldest son.

Alright I am not motivated enough right now to post anything else. Maybe I will get lucky and something will happen. If not, there's always tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: