Friday, August 10

Throwing out some link appreciation

Yeah, I suppose I could be nice and do this every once in awhile. I have an decent sized list of blogs on the sidebar, that I read daily. I know quite a few of you readers have found some favorite places from them (Sailynn I know did). Rest of ya, well, have your own blogs and I prolly found the link originally through you. It don't matter though. Everybody likes some linky-love.

First off we'll mention Big Dick. He's got a nice little queer fight going on over there currently in comments. I had a good laugh at it today. Then he is also talking about maybe shutting down his blog since he is close to having a book published. I think everyone ought to go over and encourage him to keep the site. What would we do without our Fatty Friday pics? And heck, what about the queer bashing and smacking the heads of the political stupid? Yeah, it'd be a bad thing if he closed shop.

Next up is Rex over at Deer Camp. This boy knows how to do a damn fine campfire story, and he has one posted today. Go on and check it out - way freaky! I like them there campfire stories, and even the hunting tales as well. Better than the usual fish tales I been hearing lately. He also has a nice group getting started called the Outdoor Bloggers Summit, and ya don't have to be a blogger to sign up. Check it out.

If ya wanna talk about moving, there is several reads that you can catch. Going alphabetically, you have Dragon's Den, and then there is One More for the Road, and finally Warts 'N All. All three of these ladies have recently moved their families into new residences, and you can sure feel sorry for them as they gripe and moan about everything that isn't going right. I ain't saying they do nothing but whine, but you understand how they feel, especially when things work out right in the end... as we hope they do.

Dang, I was going to keep going on, but I got so many on my list I want to mention, but I would be here typing all day if I did that. Just start going click crazy over there as I am sure you'll find something ya like. In the meanwhiles, I am off to have some lunch, and check with the boss about leaving early today, since I have nothing else to do. I wonder if I can get out of here by 3'ish....

PeacE

No comments: