Wednesday, August 15

Friday isn't getting here fast enough...

A wife complains, "Our wall clock almost killed my mother today. It fell
only seconds after she got up from the couch."

The husband mumbles, "Damn clock always was slow."

I never declared to be a wonderful morning person, and today it is very apparent. I read the above joke from my lists, and had to read it three times before my mind became clear enough to understand what I was reading. I feel like I am still waking up, and I have been at work for an hour already. I actually have some stuff to take care of this morning ... and I just ain't awake enough to want to do it. But it will get done sometime today.

I forgot until today, yesterday was the Reverend Mother's wedding anniversary of 26 years I think she said last week. Yippy skip for her. She just likes reading her name on here every now and then - just like Stuman. That way when they Google their name, a site shows up....lol!

Okay, I need to run. The taskmaster is back asking why the stuff he gave me 20 minutes ago isn't done.... Be back later.

PeacE

No comments: