Friday, August 24

Holy Horseshit!! Something good is happening!!

I can't begin to say how very happy I am today is Friday! It has been one hell of a week at work, and it is slowly starting to get better. At least 2-3 more weeks of BS that there is no way around, like, finishing files under the old company name, and getting new licensing for the new company name, and training the LO's the correct way to put a file together, etc, etc. PHEW! I need a couple days of rest!

Oh! And get this - Friday just got better!! I get to leave early, even with the workload on my desk. Why is that? Because a title service has been attempting to get me to use them nationally, and I finally agreed to a meeting this week. For half an hour, they should me what hey can do (it really was impressive) and I said I would switch to them after they send a trainer to me for the system. What did that get me? Pats on the back from the branch owners once I showed them the system and how it will alleviate about 1/2 my paperwork and updates to all parties. PLUS, the Arizona Diamondbacks are playing tonight against the Chicago Cubs, and I have 2 tickets on Row C behind home plate. I mean, we are talking, TV exposure for the d00d!!! So leave work early, pick up the oldest boy, and head downtown for the game!

It's only noon'ish, and I am ready to leave. ::sigh:: Oh well, here is some sick humor for you! Have a good weekend, and we'll see ya Monday!

Two hookers were on a street corner. They started discussing business, and one of the hookers said, "Gonna be a good night, I smell cock in the air." The other hooker looked at her and said, "No, I just burped."

PeacE

No comments: