Friday, August 3

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

Yes, as you can tell, I am happy it is Friday. Seems like every night this past week I have dreamed that when I wake up, I will be bale to actually lay back in bed and relax, because it is Saturday morning rather than a work day. It's so depressing first thing in the morning to be disappointed because of the day of the week.

Today should be somewhat interesting day. My oldest son has come to work with me today since he has been asking what I do for employment. I am getting ready to lay down some basic rules for the office and home lives we have, like, you can't say some of the words I say at work. That's probably the biggest one. Either way, he brought in his Gameboy and a DVD player in case he gets a little bored watching me push papers around my desk.

Noting else really exciting today. The daughter comes back from band camp (no 'American Pie' comments please) tomorrow so I think I will be taking the family to go see 'Harry Potter' or maybe 'Transformers'. I haven't decided which one yet. The kids are out of school for just one more week then they all start back. Yesterday we registered the middle boy for kindergarten.

Welp, I am off to do my reads and whatever else I can do work-wise. Hope y'all have a good weekend and we can catch up then.

PeacE

No comments: