Monday, July 26

Mid-Morning Monday

 Sigh. What shall we write about today?

Alarms went off this morning, and as they did, I would check my phone for an email from the Company, to see if they had assigned me to a project yet. Each time there was no email, so I would shut the alarm off, and doze until the next one. After the third one I decided I should get up and try to accomplish something today.

I went through all my emails. Doesn't sound like much, but considering I have three email accounts, sometimes it can be daunting. I had used AOL for so long, it is the worst with spam/junk emails that the filters don't catch. All in all, nothing important there. Gmail was next, and very little. Still nothing important. Then Outlook, where I am slowly changing all my correspondences from websites, etc. to as I use it most now. Outlook seems to grab more of the junk/spam and take it out of my way than other mail services. Nothing from work, but a couple other reminders I needed for this week (school registration info, band info - both for the Youngest).

I web-travelled through my ebook sites, my review sites. Spent some time on Amazon writing product reviews that I never got around to before - about 20 this morning. There are still many, from over the few past years, and I may or may not ever get around to completing. I scrolled through social media, but so far there was nothing of concern there, either. Read RM's blog. And that lead me here. Why not waste some more time....

The Wife came in and brought veggies she had picked up from Market on the Move, to load into the fridge we moved into the office. Then she and I sat and briefly discussed what we had going on this week: school registration, band camp each day, Doodad being here Wed night, and the meeting for the band that night. Yeah. So busy. I say it that way now, but there will be a time that I wish we were having a week like this versus the ones we do have on occasion.

No plans today.

PeacE

No comments: