Monday, July 12

Back to a 'New' Normal

 Whew! I am beat! Arrived back in Phoenix a little after 11pm last night, and back up at 6 for work this morning. While I was away, the Company contacted me and we have a new project starting today. Originally it was to start tomorrow, which would have been nicer, but they decided on today. So after little sleep, from a trip where sleeping was very low on the to-do list, I am up and ready to go.

The trip for the ND Country Fest was fun. I got to meet some really nice people. I enjoyed some really good music. I drank quite a bit of beer and whiskey, though I never went overboard - well for me anyways. I don't think I will ever do a trip like this again though. I am just not in the shape to do it. I did take the cane and use it, but with all the walking, the mud from the rain that came, etc. I am just not physical enough. Don't tell me to 'Well get fit!" because that just pisses me off. I did at least see some good singers: John Michael Montgomery, Brantley Gilbert; and though I didn't meet them personally, I did get some pictures and a couple videos to show the Wife.

Came home to some changes around the house. Back in the Office room, the Wife had removed some "home-made-shelving" that had been in one corner, and rearranged a couple other things. Which meant my desk was piled up with things of mine she didn't know where to put since she took out the shelving. I had to spend time this morning dealing with that, so I got stuff kinda stacked around the floor, around the work chair. I need to figure where to put it now, and trying to get started with work, I don't have time for it right this instant.

Guess I should run along and get some other stuff caught up.

PeacE

No comments: