Monday, July 19

Monday Morning Blues

 Went to bed last night, feeling better than I had most of the day, and aside from that ongoing thirstiness, thought I felt like things were on the mend. I was wrong. Around midnight, I woke as the Wife was coming to bed, and realized I was 'hot" again. Skin felt cool and clammy. Cold sweat. excessive thirst. Even though I got up and relieved myself of quite a bit of water, I still felt the unnatural urge to drink much more. I allowed a couple small cups, and laid back down. For the next few hours it was a repeat. Finally around 3:30am I fell into sleep that lasted until the alarm at 6. Though I still a, thirsty, I didn't wake feeling as I did yesterday.

Not sure if I am working today. My fears about content being available turned true, and logging in this morning shows that there is no new data. However, I see that it was mentioned last Friday, that supposedly more would be available today. So now it is the waiting game to see if/when it appears. If not soon, I will lose some time as I cannot charge when I am not working. Sigh. You would think they would be more on top of this, not only to finish the project quicker, but to keep employees from having down time. It's not always good when your employees show up for work before management, but there is no work to be done.

Well, on that note, I am going to head out and catch up on some other stuff this morning whilst I wait for work to become available.

PeacE

No comments: