Thursday, July 29

Wasting Time Still ...

 Another day went by, and no contact from the Company. Frustrating having this much time off between projects. I do enjoy when having a nice 2-3 day break between is perfect, but get us back to work! Or is it the workload isn't there? I have no idea....Hopefully Thursday will bring along new information.

I spent most of Wednesday sitting at the computer doing whatever. Watched some Netflix. Social Media. YouTube. Warcraft. "Surfed" the web just following whatever sounded good. Doodad was over for the afternoon after her dental appointment, and then into the evening. Youngest had a parent band meeting, so afterwards we decided to do Chili's for dinner. The Daughter and SIL came by shortly after we made it home, to pick her up and head back to Tucson. Gave the two of them time to see a movie, have dinner, and get some frozen yogurt.

I did go to bed around pm. I was feeling tired, so decided to call it a night. For an hour I tossed and turned, with no sleep in sight so got back up. Ended up watching video clips of movies I have already seen, but it has that good action scene you have to watch again. I have spent a good part flipping back and forth to see if Netflix has that movie on instant play or not..... no luck for any I looked up. Sigh. It is now pushing 2:00am, and I feel no different than three hours ago. But I am going to go lay down again and try to sdleep once more.

PeacE

No comments: