Wednesday, July 7

It Is That Time

 I am leaving in like.... four hours. Yeah, I should have been home preparing for my departure, sharing time with the family here at home, but I said....no. I'm only gone for five days, unless none of the planes fly properly. Whatever.

So for the next few days I will be enjoying weather in North Dakota, and some good country music. I'm 'told' that I will meet many 'down-home' people that I will miss leaving the state. I thought that when I left Indiana. Good to know other states have good people that treat visitors just as well.

RM, pray for me. I know there will be rivers of liquor flowing, that will be partaken of, and safe rides back to beds to awake and start a new day. Maybe some new epiphany will happen - though I doubt it. The people I am traveling with, are familiar enough with those we will meet/hang=out with (none I know) so all a new experience for me. 

I got a couple of my boys making sure The Wife is going to be okay whilst I am gone, though, it may be a vacation for her as well. I honestly admit, I don't like being apart from her, but sometimes it happens.

Here's to ND! And Country Fest! An experience I get to have!

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Have already been, will continue. Hope that you have a wonderful trip. BE SAFE. I love you, son. Not that she will need us, but if your wife needs anything, she can also contact us and we'll get there quickly. Enjoy your trip.