Friday, July 16

Hoping the Day Goes Quickly

  Went to bed at a decent hour last night, and it finds me awake an hour before my alarms start going off. I tried going back to sleep, but again, it eludes me, so I figured I would start the work day. I get all logged into the work-system, and the "new" work they said would be there, isn't. I inquired about it, as I wanted to be sure I was not the only one, and then they make a large announcement to give them some time to get the information 'put up' so we can work on it. No problemo! Free work time I'm getting paid for? I ain't complaining!

...and they just came up, so I suppose I need to cut this short. So much for paid free time.

Thinking about heading up to the VFW tonight. I finally got my regular card showing my Lifetime membership Tuesday evening, right after the meeting.

PeacE

No comments: