Tuesday, July 20

I'm Not a Doctor .....

 ... but I made myself all well again! The past couple days with the sweating at night, the fever that isn't a fever, and the unquenchable thirst, had all about done me in. I was feeling tired from sleepless nights, and bloated from all the water I was drinking. I even wasn't going to the restroom for the amount of water I was drinking! I looked up WebMD, and tried to figure out by the thirstiness, what may be the problem. I didn't like any of their answers, which I couldn't verify pretty much without going to a doctor.

Then I went to the bathroom, and had a bowel movement. I mean, a serious one. It was a rough patch, as it appeared I was a bit constipated (probably from not drinking enough days before...) but once I got that 'worked out', everything started feeling better. I spent the next couple hours farting what felt like every 10 minutes. The bloated feeling was gone. Unquenchable thirst went away. I really think it was my body trying to just fill itself up and force that crap out!! Either way, it worked! Slept good last night, and have just been doing my normal water levels.

I know, you wanted to hear that story so much!

Work yesterday was a bother. I was up and ready at 6:30am, but they had not uploaded new data into our project until 8:30, which was empty again by 9:30, and then filled at 10:00. Si I did not get my full 8 hours. I quit after 6.5 as I had been sitting and waiting for work for over 9 hours. Today I noticed that they had pooled up data that should last us about 2-3 days, which is when about the project is to end anyways. This stage of the project is one of the ones I don't like. The work is mundane, and time just drags. But it has to be done....

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better; lol - wasn't expecting the graphic details but glad everything 'came out' ok. :-)