Sunday, July 25

Things to Do, That Won't Get Done Prolly

I went out for a bit last night, but was home fairly early. The usual guys I hang out with evidently weren't hanging out, so I read for about 3 hours or so, and enjoyed a couple (few) beers. I noticed I am now 32 books ahead of my schedule for the year.

RM loved the surprise I brought to our lunch yesterday. I hadn't mentioned it here, as I was afraid she may see it before we met up - I brought Doodad along with me. RM doesn't get to see her Great-Grandchild that often due to the family's obligations/plans so I freed up the Daughter to have some non-child time with the Wife, and took Doodad to lunch with me.RM was sure surprised, and I loved it.

Thinking about the twenty-million things that need to get done around the house, and where to start. Can't do that, until this is done... that's buried behind this other stuff, that can't be moved until we move that over there. It's frustrating at times. So at 11am I sit here and type this out. I already wasted some time on social media, too. I haven't decided if I am going to play some Warcraft, or grab my list of books/authors to check around to see if any new books are out, etc. Either one will probably last most of the afternoon.

At some point today, or tomorrow morning, I need to compose an email for Work. I don't know what is going on over there. I was told Wed I was 'rolling into a new project' Thursday - meeting at am. That was delayed for two hours, and then we were told we would get an email "if" we were rolled into the project. I still haven't heard anything. So I will email and let them know I finished that project last week, and I am available for anything new that comes along. Sigh. Hopefully it won't be too long of a waiting period.

PeacE

No comments: