Monday, December 20

Before the Sun's Rising

 I'm up at the ass-crack of dawn, I guess one would say. I've gotten maybe 2-3 hours worth of interrupted sleep, finally gave up about 5:50am. No idea as to why sleep isn't coming, as we were all up around 9:30 yesterday morning, and I didn't have a nap. I know I felt tired when I went to bed about 10 last night, but played that toss 'n turn game most of the night.

So I'm up early, and cruising some of my regular sites. She wrote this morning about her sudden wake up at 2am yesterday, and how she might think something happened to myself or Stuman since we were out on the Santa Run. But it wasn't us. Well, at least not I. The Oldest Son and I were driven home by The Wife, and I don't recall when exactly we arrived at the domicile. I woke to having two santa bags, each with the hair and beard wigs in them - I think they are Stuman's and his friend that went with. I also found out I had an extra pack of cigarettes that appeared from somewhere. I didn't buy any, I do know that. Overall the Run was fun, and even the Wife had a good time out with the ladies.

Now I am just killing time, waiting to be able to start work. This project I cannot start before 7am daily, and I believe based on what was "left" to finish up on Friday, it may be ending this morning. If it does, hopefully they can get me into a new one by tomorrow. I could use the extra time off today to try and take a nap.

PeacE

No comments: