Wednesday, December 8

Wednesday Shenanigans

 Sunday night was bad. I was lucky if I got a total of two hours of sleep. But I did start work as early as possible that morning. Monday evening I was dragging from lack of sleep, and went out for a bit, had a few beers, knowing I would sleep good that night. I did, and Tuesday morning found me at work later than I wanted, but still made it there. Thank goodness for a flexible time schedule. Project is expected to end this week, but it is rumored there is another one I will be switched to at that time. We will see ...

Today marks The Wife's birthday. She has finally caught up to my age (again). I asked her last night about when and where she would like to do a bday dinner. I have no answer, so who knows if we are going out tonight or not. Trying to get the kids all together is hard, and I don't see it happening at this time.

Oldest Son is looking to spend some time at the house with me tomorrow. Seems he is taking his car into the shop for a couple fix-its, and asked for a ride to/from so he won't have to sit in the lobby there. I'll have to work, but he can sit and chat while I am working. Or he may just go lay down and sleep through it all.

Guess that's it for now. I should start working now.

PeacE

No comments: