Friday, December 24

The Eve of Destruction

There is a distinct possibility I will be able to actually get to bed at a decent hour tonight. I am sure I have mentioned the Wife's penchant for doing all the wrapping on Christmas Eve, resulting in me not being able to get into bed until the wee hours of the morning. Well, I did do some wrapping the other day. The Wife did some more wrapping last night. So, in my thinking, there shouldn't be much left. With the kids being older now, there are fewer gifts (and more expensive). I might be able to come home from the pub and go straight to bed.

Which brings up my other dilemma: What to do today? I was thinking head to the bar this afternoon, get some reading in. I have read 209 books this year, with the goal being 150. I am sure I can finish one, maybe two more this next week. Be the largest amount I've read in a year, based on the last six years goals.

I think we are pretty much set for tomorrow. The Wife picked up some deli meats and bread last night, that we will take over the the Son's apartment where we are doing our family Christmas around 1pm. Figured something light as we are doing a ham dinner at RM's sometime near 6'ish.

Welp, outta ideas to write about.

PeacE

No comments: