Wednesday, January 4

Day Four (or Things Are Starting To Look Better)

 This morning is starting on a better note. Well, at least I got to sleep until 7am this morning, versus that early stuff like yesterday. That's a plus in the book.

Yesterday afternoon I got an email from teh Company, and there is a project starting up today. I, of course, responded about how available I was, and was selecteted to be on the project. This one, allegedly, is to run through til the end of February - but I ain't holding my breath. I'm a little  ticked with their promises of three weeks, yet we complete it in half the time. Either way, it is back to work today. Yay!

The Oldest Son called yesterday. I believe I mentioned a couple weeks back about his car being stolen. We talked for a short bit and decided to meet up Thursday after I get off work. He has mentioned he likes the ride of my vehicle, and would like to take it out for a drive. He is debating getting a similar style this weekend, as his need for his own vehicle is becoming stronger. He has been getting rides from co-workers to/from work since his car was stolen. Which we still have heard nothing about.

Youngest is getting ready to head out the door in his return to school. I need to find something for breakfast since I have just taken my meds. Probably will be an apple. Leftover pizza for lunch today. Joy.

PeacE

No comments: