Thursday, January 26

Draggin' Da Feet

 I am dragging this morning. I went to bed around 9:30 last night, but know I tossed and turned until at least midnight. From there it was a catnap type of sleep, waking several times for unknown reasons. I'm tired, and am just dragging my feet this morning in getting anything done. It's been a good 30 minutes already, and all I have accomplished is my BP and sugar checks. I dread work, which I should start here in about 5 minutes.

It is Thursday, so one of the buddies will send out his usual text around 3pm today, asking "Who's up for beers?". I don't know at this moment if I will want to go. I suppose it will be how I feel as the time gets closer. We don't meet up until 8'ish as a rule, so plenty of time...

Finally got logged into work, made a bowl of cereal, and should get the day moving. 

PeacE

No comments: