Monday, January 23

A-yup, Ain't Nothing Happening

 What a low-keyed weekend I had. Saturday, took the Wife out to breakfast followed with a trip to the VFW that afternoon. I played $20 into the pull-tabs, won $150, so decided to stay for the Queen of Hearts drawing that night as it was up over $3K. Didn't win that, though. Sunday, I stayed home and "hid" from the buddies. The football games were all in the afternoon/evening, and I just didn't feel like going to the pub. One texted me around 2, and I ignored his text. The other called around 4-5 and I just didn't answer. Was in bed by 9'ish and sleep okay for the night.

It is Monday, and so it is back to work. Glad this project is still going on, as this is week three, and it is supposed to go until the end of February. I ain't holding my breath. Their estimates on how long a project lasts has been longer than they projects actually go.

Not much to write about today. I haven't checked the news yet, and still working on waking up.

PeacE

No comments: