Sunday, January 15

Sunday Decisions

 It's another Sunday and I am up earlier than I want to be. I mean, 6:30 is not too early, but I would have preferred to sleep at least until the alarm went off - which was set for 8:30. Oh well. I know why I am up early at least. That five hour nap I had yesterday afternoon (by mistake) probably was the reason. I really only mean to lay down or about an hour, but the body thought differently, and I had not told the Wife to wake me, so she didn't.

Aside from sleeping a good part of yesterday, I really didn't do much. Today I am not sure what I am going to do. Usually I meet up with a couple football buddies around 10:30 and catch the games. But this is playoffs now, and none of our teams made it, so we have nothing in it. Last week, one was sick, and the other had some other things going on, so I spent most of the day by myself. I don't know if I feel like going this morning. Will have to think about it - I got time to do that being up early.

Well, I mentioned a short time ago about the Oldest Son's car being stolen about a week before Christmas. I waited until about a week ago to cancel the insurance, just incase he got word it was recovered. When I contacted the insurance, was told he had Comp/Collision on it, which I didn't think we had put on the policy. So he called it in to the insurance, and they started their process. Turns out, the car HAD been recovered, and yet the Police department NEVER contacted my Son. The insurance company was going to take the car to one of their places, and do the valuation of damage, or if it was totaled, etc. As of Friday we are still waiting to find out what they determined. I know the Son has been looking online at vehicles, and has made a pretty firm decision as to what his next vehicle will be. We are just in a "holding pattern" waiting to see what the insurance decision is, and what to do with the vehicle if it is not completely totaled.

Got nothing else today. Maybe something will happen to share tomorrow.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I'm sorry about your friend. Love you.