... was had by myself. I don't include anyone else in it, as it is my feelings and I am not forcing everyone else to believe they had a nice weekend just because they were doing similar things as I. I spent a couple hours Saturday morning with my meetings. I have been invited to a non-regular luncheon for Thursday with my AA Home Group. It is supposed to be about 10 people or so, but I think that list has grown some more. I'm not worried. I have been meeting with many of these people for a few months now. Plus, it is at Valle Luna over on Cave Creek. Who doesn't like some good Mexican food? I did realize last night though, that I would miss the Mayo Transplant support group due to the timing of the luncheon. Oh well. Sometimes being with people 'in person' is better.
I blew off the Agenda yesterday, so that means I need to get it done this morning. I will work on it as soon as I am done here. I don't think there will be much to add/change, so shouldn't take long.
Hmmm. I can't seem to come up with anything I need to write about, so I'll just leave this here.
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment