Sunday, May 8

Mother's Day 2022

 We spent the day in Tucson yesterday. On an almost last-minute decision, I made suggested we head down there for the day, just to get out of town. We also needed to bring down the grand daughter's presents since we were not able to be there the middle of last month. Turns out the SIL bday is very soon, and Monday is their wedding anniversary, so we loaded up on the presents and drove down. Everyone liked their presents, and Doodad just loved the nerf bow and arrow set I got her.

Today I have nothing really special planned. I have already sent a text to RM wishing her a good day. I do have a present for her, that came late yesterday, and I will try to get some time this weeke to get it out to her. That package also has a gift for my Wife, so I guess I should get it opened and ready for her when she awakes. She may try to drive today. Her eyes have been dilated from Tursday's appointment as of yesterday (they use some strong stuff).

I bet on the #6 horse in yesterday's Kentucky Derby. The horse was Messier. I did a $20 for WIN, and of course, that means I lost. Well, it was fun to try.

Not much else going on. Prolly a new project for work, but not sure what day.

PeacE

No comments: