Saturday, May 28

Something to Do ....

 I was in that nice, comfortable, fuzzy zone under the sheet this morning. My arm around the Wife, and just drifting from sleep to wake and back, when I was startled awake. The Wife was asking if we had any specific plans today. My sleep-addled mind struggled for a couple moments befoire I replied that no, I don't think there were any specific plans at all this weekend. I followed that up with 'What time is it?'. Not quite 9am.... Ugh. I guess that means it is time to get out of bed. The Wife needed to go to the bank, and then into work for a couple hours. It is near the EOM and she wants to make sure her paperwork , etc are in compliance. Of course, she also has to work Monday. So I got up and did the morning routine: bathroom, sugar count, BP reading, intake of twenty-million horse-sized pills (well, it feels like it sometimes).

Well, I been star5ing at thsi screen for nigh on ten minutes now, and nothing coming to mind to write about. I must be sleep-addled still.

PeacE

No comments: