Monday, June 5

Another Week Has Come

 Monday has rolled around again and I am up at the computer, early and ready for the workday. It was planned this way, as I had set the alarms to get up - not that I wasn't sleeping well. Well, sleep was okay, but not up early due to the lack of.

The Daughter's family came into town and we were able to spend part of Saturday with them. We did end up at Denny's for a late dinner that night. Doodad was more open to actually talking to me this time round, so I was happy. SIL and I got a chance to talk in better detail what I am looking for/needing in a new computer build he is doing for me. I am hoping to have it by September.

Yesterday was spent lounging. Took a nap. Had dinner. Went to bed. So exciting. Work does exist this morning for me, though I am not sure how much longer the project will last (this is week 4 of the estimated 4 weeks).

PeacE

No comments: