Tuesday, June 6

Let's NOT Work Today ...

 I awoke this morning to the alarm as I plan to pretty much everyday. I did the morning stuff, then went in and sat at the computer. I still had about 15 minutes before I needed to start, and I just sat here. I realized that I did not feel like working today. Instead, I got up, went back to bed, resetting my alarm for another hour. Then I did get up and start the workday, though I still don't feel like working. It is not that I hate my job (I like what I do) but some days, you just feel this way, right?

What else to write about today? I did get some more reading in yesterday, and I have at least three books I need to get read to do reviews on. I have been slacking a bit this last week, reading only a smaller series I had been putting off - for my own reading. I finished that up yesterday, so it is back to books for reviews for now.

Guess that is all I got for today....

PeacE

No comments: