Thursday, June 1

Work Is Weird

 For as simple as my job is (my opinion) it seems difficult for the Company to figure things out (again, my opinion). Yesterday I logged in to start the day, there was no workflow, and I logged off to wait an hour (per instructions) to see if anything came available. Forty-Five minutes later, I am online again, and in that time, what did drop into the workflow, had already been picked up and I was not able to do anymore. My Team Lead commented that that was it for the workflow, and for us to watch our emails, in case they needed us to come back on previous worked stuff or whatnot. So I logged off, figuring after 2 weeks of this supposed 4 week project, we were done. This is about 9-9:30am. Around 1pm I get an email asking me to log back in and contact another Lead, as he has some work for me. At that point in the afternoon, I am not getting back online for little work time. So I logged in this morning, and this Lead had left me a message where to start, so here I am back at it.

Yeah, my life is so exciting.

I think I am over that damn bug I had, at least I think so. Today's aches and pains feel more like the usual ones; I don't feel nauseous (waiting for the pills to kick in then that will change unless I get something to eat) though my allergies have decided to pay a visit. The nose and eyes are quite bothersome with all the running.

 The Middle Son came by this morning. Mostly to "steal" Youngest away for a few hours so they can play video games and whatnot. But he did come in to sit and chat with my whilst I was working. We talked about the move he is doing this summer (to a new apartment) and plans/dates. He mentioned about going to my Sister's place on Monday, but didn't stay terribly long. I think that is the first anyone in my family has gone to one of their get-togethers in quite awhile. He even said it was uncomfortable. I know RM wants all of us to be one big happy family, but I just don't see it happening. And I will take the blame for that, as no one sees things my way. Such is life.

But I did get the Middle Son to agree to pick me up a Wendy's burger meal when he brings Youngest back around noon. Will see if he remembers - he better, because I gave him money to get it for me....

Well, I ain't got anything more to say today I guess.

PeacE 

No comments: