Wednesday, June 14

Working It Through

 Monday, I had a feeling about work. I noticed fewer people in Teams, and began to wonder if I was the only one left. Yesterday I got a sort of confirmation. My manager had asked me in the morning if I needed more files to work on, and I mentioned I had several that had suddenly appeared in my folder of things to do. She mentioned, oh! The QC'ers are putting them all directly to you then. So basically, I am the last of my team that is still on this level of the project. Which is good, as it keeps me working....

Speaking of, I am at it early today. I want to try to get an extra hour in today. I have my yearly diabetic eye-screening tomorrow mid day, and I know they will dilate my eyes. Not sure how much work I will be bale to do afterwards, so want to try to get my time for the week covered.

Oher than that, life is pretty boring. Will see with Father's Day coming up....

PeacE

No comments: