Saturday, June 10

One Week Off

 Yesterday, I realized I goofed up. Thursday I had put some mail out to be picked up, including a Father's Day card for PT. I did it thinking, since he is here in town, a couple days to get there, in time for Sunday... except Father's Day is NEXT week. So I texted RM, to see if she can run mail interference, get the card so that PT doesn't open before then. Well, I actually said to call me this morning after 8am, but here I have been up since 6:30.... When she calls I'll ask.

Wrote out a couple book reviews this morning that have been piling up. I believe I am on the last book (currently reading) that will need a review. Which means, of course, I went through the sites this morning , requesting some more (I think only two requests), plus any previous ones still pending. I might be able to get back to my regular reading list soon. At today's count, I've read 103 books so far this year (16 books ahead of schedule for the goal of 200). I can gladly say, there have been a good number of good books (IMO) this year, or to be coming out this year.

Not sure what weekend plans are, as I don't think I have any. The Wife said this morning her weekend is fairly clear as well. I do need to get to the pharmacy to pick up the last prescription, otherwise, I got nothing.

Work will continue into next week. I did get an email to start a new project Mon/Tue, but since they still have work for me on this one, I will stay on it for now. The new one has a time frame of two weeks, whereas now I am heading into week 5 of a 4-week project. But, I am doing higher level stuff... it works out in the end.

PeacE

No comments: