Monday, June 26

How Will This Week Go?

 Getting ready to log into work. When I logged off on Friday, it looked like there was at least a half day worth of work for me today, but who knows. Again I just want to end this project and get started on something new. The Company has been on this one since October, and even earlier this year I was on it, though in a different section doing something different.

I did get the new modem straightened out, and we are going to use the next couple weeks as a trial period. If it stays connected more than our previous one, I'll be happy. Nothing like the work day being disrupted five times a day (most days) because of lost signal. When we went to the Verizon store to ask about it all, we did find out it was more than what I was quoted (go figure) but still cheaper than the other service, which I hope to disconnect in a couple weeks. The Wife did mention there was one time on Saturday afternoon she noticed the new modem disconnected, did a screenshot to prove to me, and then it was fine again. Might have been itself still setting up software and updates? I don't know ....

Didn't seem to get much else done over the weekend (me anyways. Youngest is planning on doing his license permit test this afternoon, online. Then maybe tomorrow (if he passes - which he should, we will go and get it.

PeacE

No comments: