Wednesday, May 31

Still Dragging

 I "slept in" this morning a couple hours. Thankfully, my work schedule is somewhat adjustable as needed, and I can do that. Still feeling a bit achy, but not as bad as yesterday or days previous. A bit foggy headed as well. So I go in to log into work, and the remote desktop application does not want to be found on my computer. It was fine yesterday. Where is it now? I have no clue. I ended up downloading the installation software, removing the previous version, re-installing, then it worked. Whew, only 15 minutes behind the schedule I wanted to start at. I log in to see a message stating if no work was posted, to come back in an hour, posted about an hour previous to my logging in, so I waited a bit. Ten minutes later, people are asking about work, then stating they will log off and check back in an hour, so I logged off, planning to re-check in about 45 minutes. They did say we are coming to the end of this project (a week and a half earlier than they said) so may end up waiting on another project.

Today that doesn't bother me though. Since I am still not feeling 100%, I'll take the time to rest up.

Nothing much else to do today.

PeacE

No comments: