Saturday, May 27

Training The Mind and Body

 I have, for the most part, been up at 6am for work these last two weeks. Evidently, my mind and body have decided that that is going to be the time we need to get out of bed and moving. This morning I was awake about 6:30 and just could not go back to sleep. I got up and putzed around for about half an hour, then went back to bed. I just lied there. I rolled over. I lied there. I could NOT get back to sleep. Finally, the Wife decided to get up about 9:30, so I figured I might as well also.

Talking with the Wife this morning, neither of us have any plans for this weekend. I think she does have Monday off work. It is optional for me, and I think I will work it. Haven't decided 100% either way yet. Wife had texted me late yesterday about her facility. They had been able to go mask-free a short while back, but that ended yesterday. Doing some random testing brought up 8 patients and 1 staff that tested positive for covid, so masks are once again required.

I never could stand to wear them damn masks. I also never believed they would stop whatever airborne virus was going around. When someone farts, it goes through (one would think) two layers of clothing and we can still smell it... that flimsy little mask going to stop a virus? Yeah, right. Don't get me started about the "vaccinations"....

Welp, I think I am going to sit here, drink my lemonade, and play some computer games.

PEacE

No comments: