Monday, May 22

Busy Day....

 Over the weekend, not much happened. I did change-outs at the pub for my friend. I went to the Post and hung out with my brother for a bit. Played some video games on the PC. Read a couple books. Nothing really special went on, or was planned.

Today that kind of changes. I was up at 5am to get the workday ready to start as soon as I could. The Youngest has early release from school today, as the high school is having graduation ceremonies at like 12:30pm. The band is playing so he will attend, then be bussed back to the school. At which point I need to pick him up, so wanted to be sure I was done with work for the day by that time. I should be done a good half early before needing to get him. Then he and I will run out to the West side to see about getting a certified copy of his birth certificate. Then on the way home stop at the pub to do my last change-out. Might even hit a QT or fast food joint for some snack and a soda.

Work is going good. Last week (my first one back) seemed to roll along well, and this week seems to be starting off the same way. Allegedly this project is to be at least four weeks (from my start) but we will see.

Not much else to share....

PeacE

No comments: