Saturday, May 20

No Sleeping In Today

 The Wife's damn alarm went off this morning at 6:15am, as it does every day. Why she will not (cannot?) set the damn thing for M-F instead of everyday, I have no clue. Either way, I ended up laying in bed for about 15 minutes before deciding sleep would not be coming back to see me, and got up. Maybe it is for the better, seeing how my body might be adjusting to getting up earlier now that I am back to work (nice thought).

No major plans today. Summer has come to Arizona, and I expect it to be a bit over a 100 degrees today. No outside activities after 9am for sure. A friend that owns a pub is out of town this weekend, and has asked me to handle making sure there is change available to the wait staff. Simple thing like bundles of ones and fives in $100 amounts. I will be running over there at some point to do that (takes like five minutes) then I don't know. Maybe run to the Post for the afternoon. The Wife picked up more potted flowers yesterday, so I am sure as the sun starts to set, she will be out front planting them.

According to my book reading goal, I am at 90 books read, and 14 books ahead of schedule for the year. I did put up a couple more reviews yesterday from this last week, and as of right this moment, I only have one book to read (that needs a review). Which means I will be able to get back to my regular reading list fairly soon.

The Youngest mentioned that he would like to take his permit test today. It is online, so not too major of a deal. However, I did speak to him yesterday about it, and that the Wife will need to find out where she put his birth certificate for when he passes, so he can get the actual permit. If not I will have to order one, and not sure how long that may take. Guess I should look it up and try to figure it out. I just went and looked it up. They have an office not too far from home that I can go in person and receive it, so something to think about for Monday if the Wife can't find our original.

PeacE

No comments: