Tuesday, May 30

Still Not There Yet ....

 Two days down being sick, and yet it is lingering. Today I only feel achy in the joints, yet have a very large feeling headache pounding pretty much all around my head. I'm tired, yet slept so much in naps yesterday, I had a hard time getting to sleep and staying that way last night.

No, I have not "taken" anything for it. I was guessing it was more of a stomach bug, like I ain't some bad leftovers, because the nausea I was feeling, but I have no clue now. I think I will finish up the aspect of the project I was working on Friday, and let the TLs know I am taking the rest of the day off to shake the rest of this. It sounds bad coming off a three-day holiday weekend, but it is true.

So, with whatever is bringing this onto me, has also done a number in my slumber time. I woke one time this morning, recalling quite a bit of some lucid dream I was having. I have made some notes, and over the next couple days, I am going to try to piece it back together, and see what kind of story it makes...

PeacE

No comments: