Monday, May 1

Aaannnndddd... The Weekend Is Over

 Last Thursday evening, my Brother started texting me. There were new issues going on in regards to the trip. I was not happy. I mentioned to the Wife, that when I meet up in the morning, I would make a final decision. So Friday morning I went over, and he had fixed the issues, and we decided to still go. So my Brother, his Youngest Son, and I loaded up and headed north. The trip itself isn't much to talk about. I had to listen to all of his family drama, which all I could is roll my eyes and shake my head. We got up to St Johns, and his Son loaded up the Rav with what he felt was important and needed to bring back down to the Valley. Brother got to visit a short while with one of his grandkids. I just sat there out of the way pretty much. Then it was back down to Show Low where I was able to find a room.

Saturday the Son asked about his girlfriend coming over, and his baby. She lives near where we were. So we spent most of the day there, so they could visit. Then early evening, she got her sister to babysit, and we went up to the VFW there for a bit. Sunday we checked out and headed back around 10:30, dropping the girlfriend and baby off on the way. It was a pretty quiet ride home, thank goodness. Made it back to his place around 3 I think it was. They unloaded and I went home to an empty house. The Wife and Youngest had went to Tucson Saturday, and I guess they stayed the night. They made it home somewhere near 10pm I think (I was asleep).

This morning has started out weird already. I was up at 6:15am, and around 6:30 the Wife says she slept through her alarms, and could I run Youngest to school - grumble grumble. Then Youngest says he isn't feeling well, and asked to stay home, adding he would work some on make-up homework to get his grades up. Of course, no one but me can make that decision (only because I am awake). Fine. Stay home.

So, let's add in some back pain (from sleeping on a way different bed and the long sit time driving), irritation at the Youngest, haven't made time for breakfast, and just because - makes this morning mot a pleasant one. Today I will be catching up on emails I didn't bother with over the weekend. Sending yet another to the Company (the correct address now). Got a Dr appointment for a 6-month follow up in about a week or so. My BP has been good, but the glucose has been rising a bit... think they may increase the meds for that one - not sure.

Well, guess I should get the day started....

PeacE

No comments: