Friday, May 26

Feel Good Friday

 I am happy that today is Friday. For me it brings the last day of work for the week, and I just am mentally drained from the job. I'm short a couple hours of 40 for the week (thanks to the Company having issues getting the work prepared) but I don't mind. I thought it a bit funny, that since the email address situation was addressed, I received yet another project availability last night - though they have me assigned to one already. When it rains, it pours....

Youngest finished up school yesterday. I guess now he is officially a Senior.

No big plans for this weekend, even though it is a holiday one. Might go down to the flag raising on Monday at the Post, but not sure if I want to get up early if I don't have a need to do so.

I guess I ain't got much else to say today.

PeacE

No comments: