Wednesday, May 24

Mid-Week Something-or-Other

 My buddy flew back into town yesterday. I was glad, as it finished my stint as his person to take care of making sure there was extra change at the pub. It wasn't a hard thing, just that I was getting tired of having to make sure I did every day by a certain time. Really, it only took five minutes to do, but still. I gave him back the money I still had left over and the "change" money last night.

I'm sitting in limbo with work this morning. Seems the work flow has reached a choke-point, as I log in first thing this morning, we are waiting for management to authorize the next portion of the workload. As early as it is (6am here) who knows how long it could take to get sorted out. Free work pay? We will see...

Youngest is on his last two days of school - both days being half days where he is out at noon. That also means no "early hour" band, so everyone gets to sleep in at least 45 minutes extra - except me, who is up going to work. We did go an d get copies of his birth certificate on Monday, so he is all ready to take the permit test hopefully very soon.

I was a bit surprised I had not heard from my brother by now this week. I know with all his family drama going on he usually loves to tell everyone what is happening. There were some updates to details supposedly happening Monday, but I have yet to hear from him. I think RM mentioned some little information, but not sure of the better details. Such an excitement (feel the sarcasm?)

Welp, I been flipping back and forth windows here, and haven't heard much from work yet. Guess I should go and pay more attention.

PeacE

No comments: