Thursday, May 18

Eye-Catching Title

 I feel good most days when I write here, and can think of a title that has 'something' to do with what I blab about. Today is not one of those days. In fact, I am not sure what today is, as I am just in a HUGE blah mode. I am not motivated to work, or anything. I feel like I just want to curl back up and nap. But work is needed to be doing.... yet here I am, writing here...

The Wife went to the Doc yesterday. Her shoulder issue is still unresolved, but steps were taken. Determined she had a 'frozen shoulder' - meaning she had not used it long enough that it had adhesions. She was given a cortisone shot, and is to work on freeing up the adhesions, then re-evaluate in four weeks. My guess is it is going to be rotator cuff issues, but I'm not a doctor.

While we were talking, my brother texted me, asking if I had time to chat. I said sure, so he called me, and I put it on speaker so the Wife could hear. It was an update to his drama. After he got through current events, I just outright told him, "I do not know what to say. Even I could not make this stuff up", and he was like, I know, right? SMH. I can't share what is going on with his life in this forum ... but believe me, it's a doozy.

RM wrote some interesting (to me, since it is family stuff) things this morning. PT has gotten up in the years (he is 86) and has gotten the "old man's disease". What is that, you ask? You know how old men get... they shuffle their feet when walking, nap all the time, find it hard to understand or do things that you have known/done for years. I spoke to him several years ago about his driving, and I thought it was time to hang up his keys. My siblings were too scared to say anything then, but I did. I'm getting side-tracked, but that was one issue RM was talking about - his driving. I have no good answer for the situation, and I know she would love a fix-all for it.

All this I heard in the last 24 hours. Sigh. I'm going back to work and forgetting this stuff for awhile.

PeacE

No comments: