Saturday, May 6

Ending The Week ...

 It is a very early Saturday morning, only because I had a late nap today, and slept longer than the 30 minutes I expected. Just means I am not tired as I should be right now. But that is okay. I've popped a couple sleep pills and hopefully within the hour I will be more likely to get to sleep - if they work.

The Oldest Son came over the other day, and we did get the title transferred, registration, and plates ordered for the car. I just need to get a couple license plate screws and it is road ready. I did ask the Youngest tonight about when he wants to do the online permit test, and 'I don't know' was the answer I got. Sigh. Trying to motivate this kid to get some driving skill is near impossible. The Oldest Son and I made plans for the 21st for a birthday dinner for him (his falls earlier in the week). I already have his present from us - a very nice set of floor/cargo mats for his Rav4 since they did not come with them. He already knows what he is getting, just not how good the quality is of the product. Better be damn good for what I paid for it. He also ran me over to Walgreens, as they had started texting me my prescriptions were ready. But, when I got there, two of the meds weren't on their list (but she found them and would have them ready next day) and they had a hold on the lancets awaiting doctor approval. I told I didn't care about them (I have literally 400 at home, and only use 1/day). So I should go pick the remaining things up tomorrow, run to Autozone for the screws, and Fry's, just because I want to get some soda for at home.

The Wife says we have nothing planned for this weekend, or anything major that needs to be accomplished, so it will be a slow time for us. After doing that little bit of running around, I'll probably end up on the computer playing games or something. I did finish three books this last week, and have a couple more currently to read to do reviews on. Maybe get some of those out of the way.

PeacE

No comments: