Monday, May 29

Up and Ready to Crash

 OF course I woke only 10 minutes before the alarm was to go off. I know there is no reason to just lay in bed, so up I am.

Yesterday was miserable. I woke feeling tired and achey, kind of foggy-headed. Checked my sugar ( a little high - BP was good) and had a liter of water. All day long I felt like this, sometimes with a slight rise in temperature. I almost felt like I was dehydrated, or had been in the sun too long, but neither should have been the case. I drank a total of 3 liters in the morning of water, and large coke at lunch. Laid down for 3 hours int eh afternoon, but could only catnap if any sleep. We met up last night for dinner with the oldest Son to finally celebrate his bday (about two weeks ago) and about halfway through dinner I started feeling a little better - maybe it was the four glasses of tea I had had by then? Went home, and by bed time (early for me) I was back to not feeling well. 

It carries into this morning. The Wife has to work today. My work day was optional, and I intended to work, but I just don't feel well this morning. I think I will call out, or wait a couple more hours and see if I feel better.

PeacE

No comments: