Monday, May 15

Starting Work Today

 Well, I hope I am, that is. Since last Thursday, I have completed the onboarding HR stuff required for "rehires", but as of this moment, still have not heard from the Manager of this project, allowing me access to the Remote Desktop and other needed information/apps required for the job. I suppose I shall wait a couple hours, then send an email (if it gets noticed) and place an inquiry about the situation. That leaves me sitting in limbo this morning, if we even start this morning. It would have been nice to have at least some kind of notification if they are starting later this week, as has happened on other projects.

So, that is how my Monday is starting. Up early to get this stuff going on, but to no avail.

Yesterday, the Wife told me in bed last night, that she had a good day. I had started it with a card from me (husband to wife) Mothers Day card. The Youngest presented her later on that morning with his card and a gift of some chocolates (though why she came to me later and asked how could Youngest have ever gotten to the store for such things....). We ended up at Olive Garden for dinner, where the Oldest Son made it, but the Middle Son could not due to work. After dinner, the Daughter called, and she spent quite some time on the phone with her and my Doodad.

Welp, I need to figure out what I am doing in regards to work. Hate wasting time just sitting here twiddling my thumbs if there is something else I can be doing.

PeacE

No comments: