Monday, June 17

Mondays Drag ...

 It's only two o'clock on a Monday afternoon, I'm supposed to be working, but am taking a few minutes to break from the monotony of the documents. This weekend was just like most weekends. Saturday at the Post (didn't win again on the raffle). Sunday was Father's Day, but nothing special happened. Took the Wife to Red Robin for lunch (I wanted the bottomless house salad - ate 4 plates worth). In the afternoon the Daughter sent a pic and a text. I decided to go up to the pub for a bit. The Oldest Son called and we talked a few. After getting back home that evening, the Middle Son texted, and finally the Youngest told me HFD. The Wife had to get some cat food, and did some other shopping. Ended up getting me a nice polo shirt, a couple beef sticks, and a hat that says "Sarcasm is how I hug'.

But it is Monday, so back to the grind. I am taking Thursday off this week. Late Friday I got a confirmation text for my yearly Diabetic Eye Screening. I was thinking it was going to be in July, but no. Since they will be dilating my eyes, and adding other stuff in the mix as well, I would not be able to read a computer screen well. Friday it will all be cleared up to normal and I will resume work.

The Wife has some free class hours to do this Saturday, for education towards her license renewal. I thought maybe I could get RM out for a lunch, but haven't confirmed as of yet. I have been trying to find a place not far for either of us to drive to meet at, that has some salad options I would consider. Most restaurants put too much other crap into a salad I don't want. I suppose I should check with her int he next couple days to see if her Saturday is free.

Welp, I wasted some time, and I have been jumping back and forth between writing here and doing some work. Guess I should finish out this and the two hours of work time left.

PeacE

No comments: